Capabilities Statement is your Government resume that you present to purchasing agents to show what sets your business apart from your competition.
The information that is stated on your Capabilities Statement includes:
- Company Bio and/or Values
- Company data such as
- NAICS codes
- CAGE code
- EIN Number
- Other Data
- Real world examples of past success
- Differentiators that set your company apart from your competition
- Products and services that you offer
- Certifications and licenses
For more information about Capabilities Statements, Click Here.