The biggest benefit to WBE businesses is they qualify for extra funding, and may be selected in a smaller set-aside solicitation pool.
The Benefits of WBE Program Participation
- The federal government must award 5% (roughly $25 billion) of its prime and subcontract dollars to woman certified businesses
- Business certified as WBE qualify for extra funding, and may be selected in a smaller set-aside solicitation pool than other businesses
- Access to procurement's on the Federal & State level
- Internet listings on government websites as a Woman-Owned Certified Organization.
- Procurement fairs & trade shows targeted to Woman-Owned businesses
- Assistance on a set-aside procurement for Woman-Owned businesses
- Access to procurement lists and 1000+ private & public sector purchasing contracts
- Usage of WBE logo on your website, company letterhead and marketing collateral
- Access to a current list of supplier diversity & procurement executives at hundreds of major U..S. corporations and Federal, State, & Local Government