The main benefit from being WOSB certified is qualifying for set aside contracts that are given only to woman owned small businesses.
Other benefits of WOSB certification include:
- The federal government must award 5% (roughly $25 billion) of its prime and subcontract dollars to WOSB.
- Business certified as WOSB qualifies for extra funding, and may be selected in a smaller set-aside solicitation pool than other businesses.
- Access to procurements on the Federal & State level.
- Internet listings on government websites as a Woman-Owned Certified Organization.
- Procurement fairs & trade shows targeted to Woman-Owned businesses.
- Assistance on a set-aside procurement for Woman-Owned businesses.
- Access to WOSB procurement lists and 1000+ private & public sector purchasing contracts
- Usage of WOSB logo on your website, company letterhead and marketing collateral
- Access to a current list of supplier diversity & procurement executives at hundreds of major U..S. corporations and Federal, State, & Local Government
For more information about WOSB certification: Click Here.
To download the WOSB Spec Sheet: Click Here.